Distance Learning Diploma in Computer Applications opens a lot of gateways. Make a solid base for higher education in the field with DCA Course.
DCA Distance Education in Chandigarh
DCA is an acronym used for Diploma in Computer Applications. It is a one-year diploma course under which the students are taught numerous computer applications in detail. DCA Distance Education in Chandigarh offers a chance to the aspirants to pursue the diploma through a distance learning model and gain insight into computer applications such as MS Office, Internet Applications, Operating System, Database Management System (DBMS), HTML, and various other modules. Pursuing the DCA correspondence course in Chandigarh is a great way to become technology savvy and gain a competitive edge for a brighter future.
Economics, Math, Hindi, Polictical Science
Course Eligibility: 10+2 in any stream or Equivalent, Course Duration: 3 years, Course Eligibility: 10+2 in any stream or Equivalent, Course Fees: Rs. 10,000/- Per Sem (programme:0000 Exam:0000), Study Material: Books & Notes
What is DCA correspondence Education in Chandigarh?
DCA correspondence Education in Chandigarh aimed to offer knowledge of Computer applications to the students in a short period. The diploma is a one-year course which covers a variety of modules and subjects related to Computers. This gives the student a chance to gain more skills and insights into technology-based working. After pursuing DCA correspondence Education in Chandigarh a student becomes:
Acquainted with the scientific, practical, and technical knowledge of computer tools that come in handy in regular working at offices and other institutions.
Competent for taking up more technical jobs as the learner gains insight into the technology that is more in demand in the corporate industry.
Able to handle large data and analyze it using various computer tools. This makes jobs easier and accurate as per the employer’s demands.
Why choose DCA Distance Education in Chandigarh?
If you are aiming to become a master of computer tools and applications in a shorter period, DCA Distance Education in Chandigarh is a perfect choice. The course offers a competitive edge to the learners and prepares them to take up more technical jobs as a career choice. The course enhances the technical knowledge of the students and allows them to explore different areas of occupation that demand more technological insights. Some core reasons why one must choose DCA Distance Education in Chandigarh to include but aren’t limited to:
- There are no stringent criteria to follow when choosing DCA Distance Education in Chandigarh. You can be of any academic background and still apply for DCA Distance Education in Chandigarh.
- It is a one-year course only which helps you learn about a wide range of technological tools and technologies in a very short period. You save time and resources and can find a suitable job immediately after completing the course.
- The value of DCA Distance Education in Chandigarh is no less than a degree course pursued from a reputed college. You can get the same weightage as a job seeker as a full-time DCA qualified candidate.
- You have to pay a lot less than what a full-time course charges you. The DCA Distance Education in Chandigarh covers all aspects of the diploma program and makes you well-learned as much as a full-time course.
- If you are interested in acquiring higher knowledge and skills in computer applications, you can easily apply for a Bachelor’s course in Computer applications and get a degree. You can also pursue a Masters’ course in the same field.
- After completing DCA Distance Education in Chandigarh, you can apply for jobs in different industry verticals including but not limited to banking, insurance, accounting, e-commerce marketing, biotech, and several reputed government organizations.
What are the eligibility criteria for DCA Distance Education in Chandigarh?
An aspirant should have passed the class 12th examination from a reputed School education Board to apply for DCA Distance Education in Chandigarh. There is no minimum cut-off percentage to apply for admission in a reputed DCA Distance Education course. This makes it easy to access a course that helps students learn a lot about computers and gain useful technological skills. You must check for the admission notices from reputedDCA Distance Education colleges in Chandigarh and follow the instructions to apply for DCA Distance Education in Chandigarh.
What is the syllabus of DCA Distance Education in Chandigarh?
DCA Correspondence education in Chandigarh is a one year course bifurcated into two semesters. Each semester has a unique set of topics ad syllabus to be covered. The syllabus covered under DCA Correspondence education in Chandigarh includes:
- Introduction to Computers
- Principles of Programming
- Programming Language Database
- Word Processing and Spreadsheet
- System Analysis and Design
- Computer Graphics
- Project Management
- Unix Operating System
- Management Information Systems
- Financial Accounting System
What is the scope of DCA Distance Education in Chandigarh?
A Diploma in Computer Application holder gets an opportunity to start a career in a variety of industries. The job profiles one gets after completing DCA Distance Education in Chandigarh are even richer. The students become qualified Computer Operator after completion of DCA Distance Education in Chandigarh. This makes them eligible to take several roles in different organizations. One can start a job in the field of:
- Networking & Internetworking field
- Database Development & Administration field
- Programming – Development tools, languages
- Technical writing
- Software design & engineering
What are different career opportunities after Correspondence DCA Education in Chandigarh?
There are many lucrative job options available to a qualified Computer Operator. You can apply for the following jobs after completing DCA Distance learning in Chandigarh:
- Computer Operator:
As a Computer Operator, you will be accounted for handling the critical business data and deriving results as per the employer’s instructions.
- Web Designer:
A very high demand job, the responsibilities of Web Designer includes creating outlooks and interfaces of web applications and websites.
The accountant handles the financial data f an organization. Ge prepares ledgers and accounts of liabilities and assets of the business.
- Software Developer:
A Software Developer is responsible for designing, installing, testing, and updating different sorts of computer software and applications.
Salary after DCA Distance Education in Chandigarh:
DCA Distance Education offers you a chance of taking up lucrative jobs in different industries. After qualifying for DCA Distance Education, one can secure a job that pays anywhere between 3-5.5 Lakh Per Annum. The salary slabs as per the job you take are as follows:
- Computer Operator: 3 LPA
- Web Designer: 5 LPA
- Accountant: 4 LPA
- Software Developer: 5.5 LPA
- C++ Developer : 6 LPA
You can always gain more knowledge of Computer Applications by applying for a Bachelors’ or Masters’Course after pursuingDCA Distance Education in Chandigarh. Become a more deserving candidate and gain computer knowledge and skills by enrolling for DCA Distance Education in Chandigarh.
Only for Distance Education Admission Enquiry
Affordable fee and easy to pay bifurcation of course fees. We ensure that the students do not face financial troubles while gaining knowledge.
We provide certified and accredited courses from the best Universities. Every distance learning course is accepted and valued for career and higher education opportunities.
From Our Students
I am so thankful to e-Distance education for offering the best distance education courses. The teachers and staff there are so experienced and supportive. The best distance learning institute in Chandigarh & Mohali.
The experience with e-Distance education was great. They are the best distance learning institute in Mohali & Chandigarh. I thank the supporting and knowledgeable faculty at e-Distance education for their tireless efforts.
Registering for a distance learning MBA with e-Distance education was the best decision I had ever made. The course has helped me learn about advanced business applications and today I am able to apply for a number of jobs. e-Distance education was so supportive and affordable to make it happen.